1. i have a rottweiler named after akasha from the queen of the damned.
2. i live and work on the reserve that i grew up on.
3. i’m pansexual but off the internet i just tell people i’m bi, because it’s frustrating to explain.
4. i’ve had the same best friend for over a decade.
5. my other best friend i met on the internet and we’ve known each other for almost six years now.
Patriarchy backfiring on men is not sexism against men.
I’m still having a hard time wrapping my head around the fact that the timeline works out that most of Pacific Rim’s characters were born around the same time as me.
Like, there is no way that in 2013, before the Kaiju attack, Newt did not smoke a ton of weed…
Anna and Elsa(requested by anonymous)
"I am so glad to have a sister more like me"
i cant believe there was a time in my life where i hated the color pink. it just feels unreal to me. i dont feel a connection to how i was in the past
a haiku about kingdom hearts:
oh my fucking shit
heal me god fucking dammit
for fuck’s sake donald
‘Brother Bear’ Animators Create Hand-Drawn Holiday Ad
Former Disney animators Dominic Carola and Aaron Blaise helped create this incredibly charming and surprisingly touching animated ad for British retailer, John Lewis.
Carola and Blaise worked on Disney’s Brother Bear. Glimpses of the character designs from Bear can definitely be seen in this hand-drawn, animated ad.
Thanks to Cartoon Brew for the heads-up!
can we just talk about Joss Whedon’s script for the avengers?
there is so much more i can’t even begin
OH MY GOD SOMEONE READ THE WHOLE SCRIPT TO ME LIKE A BEDTIME STORY